[UNIVERSITY] Custom Menu widget in Sidebar
In order to create a Custom Menu widget in Sidebar, please follow these steps below
– First, please go toAppearance > Menus and create a new menu
– Install Custom Sidebar plugin (go to Plugins > Add New > search for Custom Sidebar)
– Go to Appearance > Widgets > Sidebar, choose Create a custom new Sidebar
– After a new sidebar is completely created, please click Sidebar Location and then check Main Sidebar to assign the new sidebar to the position of Main Sidebar
– Drag “Custom Menu” widget into the New sidebar, then select the new menu created above (step 1) and save it
– Please go to Pages > Add New/Edit page > Sidebar in right column. You can replace the default Sidebar here. It is easy to select sidebar you want to show for this post.